FIP focuses on companies with opportunities for substantial transformation. The owners of the companies we invest in have a brode range of objectives in mind when they make the decision to bring on an investor. Our investments have typically been driven by an entrepreneur’s desire to being transitioning into retirement. We have also worked with owners that still want to remain with their business but desire a partner to help then achieve their vision.
- Business-to-business orientation with recurring revenue models
- Defensible market position
- Resource constrained
- Owner / management transition are acceptable
- EBITDA between $1 to $6 millon
- Adjusted EBITDA margins greater than 7.5%, preference for greater than 10%
- Customer concentration less than 50% of total revenue